DISTRICT ANNUAL BUDGETS
The District will annually approve both a Series 2017 and Series 2018 Bonds debt service budget and an operations and maintenance “O&M” budget. The Series 2017 and Series 2018 Bonds require level annual debt service and so the bond debt service budget will not vary substantially from year-to-year.
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the Polk County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2023 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2022 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021 Revised Budget
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Assessments
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted DS Budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 & Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted O&M Budgets
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to fiscal year 2017, please contact the District Office.